Applying decades of experience and an in-depth knowledge of distribution and franchise laws, our Minneapolis-based lawyers counsel distributors, dealers and franchisees across the country. We have an unparalleled track record in litigation at all levels of the court system, and we have obtained many favorable outcomes for our clients through adept negotiation, mediation and arbitration.
Minneapolis-St. Paul Area Franchise Lawyers With a National Presence
Our legal team provides comprehensive legal services to distributors, dealers and franchisees, including transactional and contract services, as well as strategic guidance and advocacy in complex litigation nationwide. Our extensive client roster includes many alcohol beverage companies, the National Beer Wholesalers Association (NBWA), multiple state beer wholesaler associations, Polaris Sales Inc. and a range of companies of various sizes across other commercial sectors. Contact our Minneapolis law firm for guidance with any franchise law questions.
Resolving All Types of Issues Among Franchisers and Distributors
We focus on achieving our clients' business-critical goals based on a thorough understanding of their unique priorities and risks. Trade associations, business owners, stakeholders and in-house corporate counsel turn to us for representation in matters such as:
- Counseling regarding the dealer/distributor and supplier/manufacturer relationships
- Disputes regarding the termination of distribution contracts
- Disputes alleging the breach of distribution agreements or other contracts
- Analysis, counseling and negotiation of distribution agreements
- Business acquisitions and mergers, including those requiring the consent of suppliers
- Appellate advocacy
- Analysis of franchise laws and recommendations regarding legislative amendments in support of our clients' specific agendas and ongoing business growth
- Legislative advocacy in support of our clients' specific agendas and ongoing business growth
Contact Experienced Minnesota Attorneys for Disputes Between Dealers and Distributors
All business relationships can give rise to disputes that demand prompt attention and thorough analysis. To schedule a consultation with an attentive, action-oriented lawyer at Madigan, Dahl & Harlan, P.A., please contact us by telephone or email.