Megan Kunze joined Madigan, Dahl & Harlan as an associate in October of 2018. Megan's practice is a blend of litigation and transactional work, allowing her to serve the varying needs of her business clients.
Prior to joining Madigan, Dahl and Harlan, Megan worked in the area of Consumer Collections and Creditors rights, representing several large financial institutions and was able to gain significant experience litigating matters on her clients' behalf. Megan also has extensive courtroom experience, having previously worked as a District Attorney, where she appeared in court almost daily. Megan enjoys putting these skills to work on behalf of her clients.
Megan graduated from the University of Denver Sturm College of Law. During law school, Megan was the recipient of the Dean's Scholarship at law for demonstrated academic merit, Secretary of the Student Trial Lawyers Association and a Student Attorney at the Adams County District Attorney's office. Prior to law school Megan attended the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire where she graduated Cum Laude, earning a degree in Political Science and History.
- Business/Commercial Law and Litigation
- Intellectual Property Law and Litigation
- Employment Law and Litigation
- Construction Law and Litigation
- Real Estate Law and Litigation
- Corporate/Commercial Law
- Colorado, 2014
- Minnesota, 2015
- U.S. District Court District of Minnesota, 2017
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Hennepin County Bar Association
- Minnesota Women Lawyers
- University of Denver Sturm College of Law, Denver, Colorado
- University of Wisconsin, Eau Claire, Wisconsin
- Honors: cum laude