A National Business Law And Litigation Firm
Choosing the right business law attorney can be challenging, but we strive to make your decision simple. Put your faith in a firm that has cutting-edge industry knowledge, case results that demonstrate a commitment to its clients, and the ability to resolve the full range of problems and needs that you may face.
Based in the Twin Cities metro, Madigan, Dahl & Harlan, P.A. provides counsel for business owners and professionals on a national scale. We also provide specific guidance pertaining to the alcoholic beverage industry and alcohol regulations.
Professionally Recognized And Honored
Learn more about our team’s credentials and backgrounds below:
- Michael D. Madigan
- Richard M. Dahl
- Brandt F. Erwin
- Thomas P. Harlan
- Megan J. Kunze
- Christopher Bowman
- Amy M. Byrne
Our attorneys have received multiple accolades throughout their practice at Madigan, Dahl & Harlan, P.A.. Several of our skilled lawyers have received AV Preeminent* ratings from Martindale-Hubbell or have been included in Minnesota Super Lawyers, Super Lawyers Rising Stars or Best Lawyers in America.
Our legal team also stays active in our local and legal communities. Our attorneys have served in several key roles, such as city commission member, county board member, district attorney, author and presenter.
Strategic Business Counsel And Trial Representation
Madigan, Dahl & Harlan, P.A. provides extensive business and litigation services, including services for:
- Real estate transactions and disputes
- Business formation
- Ongoing business counsel for mergers and acquisitions, restructuring, and more
- Franchise law
- Dispute resolution and trial representation
- Employment law counsel and representation
- Estate planning and related matters
As experienced business litigation lawyers, we understand that preparation and strategy are indispensable. Whether you need a trial strategy or a legal perspective for your business strategy, we have the skillset required to position you toward your objectives.
Schedule Your Consultation With Us
With a proven record of success for high-profile cases and business clients, our firm can guide you forward. Contact our Minneapolis law office through our intake form or call 612-604-2000 to meet with one of our qualified attorneys.
* AV, AV Preeminent, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Ratings fall into two categories — legal ability and general ethical standards.