Estate Planning And Probate
In addition to providing comprehensive business law and litigation services, the legal team at Madigan, Dahl & Harlan, P.A., assists many clients with their personal needs in the realms of estate law and elder law. Our knowledge of estate laws and planning tools, business succession and wealth preservation strategies is invaluable in helping clients establish and achieve their goals.
Are you looking to have your estate plan reviewed or are you in need of probate guidance? Contact our Minneapolis law firm for assistance with your plans.
Minneapolis-St. Paul Estate Planning Attorneys With Wide-Ranging Capabilities
Lawyers at our firm provide individuals and families in Minnesota with practical, efficient legal counsel and representation to protect their interests. Our services in estate and elder law matters include drafting:
- Wills and trusts
- Powers of attorney (both financial and medical)
- Medical directives such as living wills
- Other documents essential for protection of heirs
Our lawyers also provide long-term care planning and solutions to a range of other elder law concerns.
Probate In Minnesota
Navigation of the Minnesota probate process and other forms of estate administration is complicated. At our firm, you can rely on us for:
- Informed counsel for executors, trust administrators and other parties with interests and responsibilities involving estates
- Guidance and advocacy when inheritance disputes or other controversies may require a will contest or other action in court
- Asset analysis and administration
- Formal and informal probate
- Supervised and unsupervised probate
- Estate inventory, accounts and distribution
- Debt assessment and notice to creditors
- Trust administration
- Asset transfer assistance
Contact Us About Our Estate Planning, Probate And Other Elder Law Services
If you are ready to structure your estate plan or need trustworthy legal help to settle a deceased loved one’s affairs properly, our Minneapolis estate planning and probate attorneys welcome your inquiry. Please contact our firm at 612-604-2000 or by email to schedule a consultation.