In addition to providing comprehensive business law and litigation services, the legal team at Madigan, Dahl & Harlan, P.A., assists many clients with their personal needs in the realms of estate law and elder law. Our knowledge of estate laws and planning tools, business succession, and wealth preservation strategies are invaluable in helping clients establish and achieve their goals.
Minneapolis-St. Paul Estate Planning Attorneys With Wide-Ranging Capabilities
Lawyers at our firm provide individuals and families in Minnesota with practical, efficient legal counsel and representation to protect their interests. Our services in estate and elder law matters include:
- Drafting of wills and trusts, powers of attorney, medical directives and other documents essential for protection of heirs and assurance that the clients’ wishes will be carried out
- Navigation of the Minnesota probate process or other forms of estate administration when our clients’ family members pass away
- Informed counsel for executors, trust administrators and other parties with interests and responsibilities involving estates
- Guidance and advocacy when inheritance disputes or other controversies may require a will contest or other action in court
- Assistance with guardianships, conservatorships, long-term care planning and a range of other elder law concerns
Contact Us About Our Estate Planning, Probate And Other Estate Law Services
If you are ready to structure your estate plan or need trustworthy legal help to settle a deceased loved one’s affairs properly, our Minneapolis estate planning and probate attorneys welcome your inquiry. We will not overcomplicate your situation or push costly services that go beyond your needs. Please contact our firm by email or at 612-604-2000 to schedule a consultation.