Skilled Assistance In Construction Law
In today’s persistently challenging, ultracompetitive economic climate, everyone with interests in construction projects must actively guard their financial positions and manage risk. Our attorneys have decades of experience helping property owners, contractors, subcontractors, engineering companies and others in the construction industry manage and overcome complex legal concerns.
At Madigan, Dahl & Harlan, P.A., you will work closely with experienced Minneapolis, Minnesota, construction law lawyers who have in-depth knowledge across the spectrum of land use challenges, environmental laws and regulatory compliance, contract negotiations and disputes, commercial collection actions, and complex business litigation. Contact us to learn how we can help resolve your construction dispute.
Minneapolis-St. Paul Attorneys For Mechanic’s Liens, Defects Litigation And Contract Disputes
Contractors, construction professionals, real estate developers, insurers and property owners turn to us with confidence for services such as:
- Detail-focused review of construction and subcontracting agreements to expose liability concerns and minimize the likelihood of costly contract disputes
- Adept negotiation of changes to proposed construction contracts
- Commercial collection actions, including the filing of mechanic’s liens, executing foreclosures on such liens and securing payment bonds
- Litigation or alternative dispute resolution (ADR) when allegations of construction defects arise, whether the dispute involves commercial or residential property
- Proactive counsel on issues associated with project funding, bidding, project management and more — along with a range of other vital business services
Turn To Our Skilled Negotiators And Proven Trial Lawyers
Our accomplished legal team has complementary strengths in real estate law, employment law and other areas that are invaluable assets for many long-standing and new clients with construction-related concerns. Commercial litigation to resolve construction disputes is a core focus at our firm.
Whether you must aggressively pursue a business-critical claim or defend against a lawsuit, our firm is a formidable, dependable resource. To schedule a consultation focused squarely on your immediate challenge or ongoing legal needs, call 612-604-2000 or email us today.