Efficiently Resolving High-Stakes Real Estate Issues
Real estate transactions, whether they involve leasing, buying, selling or developing property, are complex. They are high-value matters that call for due diligence and a thorough assessment of risks. When acquiring or leasing property or facing other land use challenges, striving to clear hurdles associated with environmental law, or when disputes with other property owners confront your business, it is essential to have knowledgeable legal counsel on your side.
For most any real estate issues that you face, Madigan, Dahl & Harlan, P.A., has the resources you need to close that deal. We have many decades of experience answering the legal needs of buyers and sellers, builders and developers, lending institutions, and various other business entities. Our knowledge extends across the spectrum of real estate financing, development, construction law, litigation and alternative dispute resolution. It extends into all aspects of land use and the areas of energy and infrastructure projects.
Get Professional Advice For A Range Of Real Estate Needs
All of our efforts are closely aligned with our clients’ goals, and we emphasize clear communication and efficiency in providing services such as:
- Purchases and sales: Comprehensive representation of our clients’ interests in buying or selling commercial buildings, complexes and land for development or redevelopment
- Evaluations: Thorough evaluation of permitting and zoning issues, environmental considerations and other factors that can significantly impact land values and the property’s suitability for a buyer’s intended purpose
- Title work: Diligent handling of all aspects of title work
- Commercial leases: Drafting, review, negotiation and litigation when necessary to resolve commercial leasing disputes
- Litigation services: Counsel and advocacy when boundary disputes, construction performance or defect claims, or other controversies arise
- Energy and infrastructure projects: Guidance with all energy law concerns or infrastructure matters
At Madigan, Dahl & Harlan, P.A., our Minneapolis-based lawyers approach real estate law matters with perspective and creativity. When our clients are entering a transaction or face a real estate dispute, we fully confront the challenges they encounter. You can trust our respected law firm to advocate for you every step of the way.
Consult With Our Experienced Lawyers Today
Whatever your business initiative or problem involving commercial property, you can turn to our Minnesota law firm with confidence. We have ready access to a network of experts in other relevant disciplines whose knowledge may be essential for achieving the outcome you are seeking as well. To schedule a consultation, please call 612-604-2000 or email us today.