Employment Law Representation In The Twin Cities
Maintaining compliance with a vast array of federal and state employment laws can be a complex challenge for any company. When disputes arise and claims of employment discrimination, wrongful termination or other violations of labor laws are made, it is essential for the business to enlist attentive, experienced counsel to defend its interests.
For answers to your difficult employment law concerns, contact our Minneapolis lawyers at Madigan, Dahl & Harlan, P.A., serving clients nationwide.
Comprehensive Counsel For Employers · Litigation And Dispute Resolution · Employment Agreements
Minneapolis-based labor and employment law lawyers at Madigan, Dahl & Harlan, P.A., have decades of experience proactively advising employers across many commercial sectors. We are also skilled negotiators and trial-proven litigators versed in all methods of alternative dispute resolution (ADR). Our efforts and accomplishments in this area of law extend to both plaintiff and defense representation.
Assisting With All Employment Law Matters
We emphasize personal attention, clear communication, thorough strategic analysis and collaboration in all we do. This ensures full alignment with our clients’ key priorities in matters such as:
- Counsel during startup/business formation and ongoing advisory services on employment issues for employers, including hiring and dismissals, disciplinary actions and workplace policy development
- Representation of employers with regard to discrimination, sexual harassment, wage and hour violations, or other alleged illegal activity
- Drafting, review and negotiation of non-compete agreements, non-disclosure agreements and other employment contracts on behalf of executives, other key employees and employers
- Claims and litigation associated with theft or misuse of trade secrets, unfair competition from former employees and various breaches of contract
- Representation in collective bargaining talks and other aspects of union negotiations
Contact Our Minneapolis-St. Paul Area Labor Union Negotiation Attorneys
Attorneys at our respected Minnesota law firm have built a strong track record in negotiations and in the courts, and yet we emphasize creativity in finding solutions that accomplish our clients’ goals without the strain and risks of full-blown litigation. For prompt attention to your employment law issues or other business needs, please contact us and schedule a consultation: 612-604-2000.