Experienced Legal Help For The Alcohol Beverage Industry
In matters of alcohol beverage law, few firms have experience approaching that of the attorneys at Madigan, Dahl & Harlan, P.A. The firm has a well-respected, nationwide reputation in the beverage industry for its experience in licensing, regulatory compliance, administrative proceedings and sophisticated litigation.
The firm is known for its ability to successfully navigate a complex regulatory environment in order to achieve our clients’ goals. Firm members are frequently called upon to testify before legislative committees and to speak before alcohol-related trade organizations about alcohol beverage law. For experienced representation that you can rely on, reach out to our attorneys today.
Liquor Licensing Attorneys With National Reach And Reputations
Our firm is engaged in sophisticated litigation across the country. For instance, as counsel to the National Beer Wholesalers Association, the firm is active in the defense of state liquor laws when challenged on constitutional grounds, including the submission of numerous amicus briefs to the United States Supreme Court and various United States Courts of Appeal. The firm also represents numerous state beer wholesaler associations and many individual alcohol beverage distributors across the country.
Our Minneapolis-based alcohol beverage law attorneys’ established strengths include:
- Alcohol, food and health-related licensing and compliance services on behalf of members of the alcohol beverage industry, including prominent national restaurant retailers, hotels, wholesalers, entertainment complexes and other major players in the hospitality industry
- Defense of alcohol beverage clients — restaurant retailers, hotels, entertainment complexes and other businesses — when they must confront alleged failures in regulatory compliance, alleged dram shop violations and a range of other actions
- Dedicated, results-focused representation of our clients in franchise/dealer/distributor disputes, including those associated with contract terminations
- Consulting with industry members with regard to proposed legislation and regulatory changes, as well as representation of industry members on an appellate level in order to protect their long-term interests, including collaborative efforts with various states’ attorneys general
- Representation of alcohol distributors that are pursuing mergers and acquisitions to thrive and grow in a persistently challenging economy
Alliance Of Alcohol Industry Attorneys And Consultants (AAIAC) Members
The AAIAC is an organization of lawyers and other professionals in the alcoholic beverage licensing community. The only way to obtain membership in this organization is to demonstrate that your law firm has the expertise and proven skills in liquor licensing and compliance regulations. Learn more here.
Turn To Lawyers With In-Depth Knowledge Of The Issues In The Alcohol Beverage Industry
Our services for corporations and closely held businesses with needs in the realm of alcohol beverage law are highly informed and comprehensive. To speak directly with a Minnesota lawyer who will grasp your business challenges and prioritize your continued success, please call 612-604-2000or email us at Madigan, Dahl & Harlan, P.A.